Search your story

লোড হচ্ছে...

শনিবার, ১১ মে, ২০১৩

My Sisters Deep Navel Play

HI EVERYONE TODAY I AM SHARING MY EXPERINCE WHICH HAPPENED 3YEARS ago WITH ME i was in my house with my sister she is very beautiful big boobs sexy figure 34 26 38 she is very attaractive and sexy and when she wears saree she looks very beautiful i always wanted to see her navel it was my long time desire because i had saw her little glampes of navel while she was taking something from upper shelf her half part of navel was visible while she was working from that day i got mad about her navel i started to think how to convince her to let me play with her navel i made a plan i planned that when my parents will not be at home i will play with her navel i got my chance my parents went out for 1 month for some buissnes meeting i was in house withmy didi she took my care like her son i then made a plan my first step was to started it as playfull thing i asked her didi can we go somewhere out she agreed she wored her red cottan saree she was looking gorgeous i saw that she had weared her saree 4/5 inch below her navel i asked her naughty li didi if we will go in train every one will do this she asked what i inserted my index finger in her navel and said this and twisted my finger she laughed and said i would love it i felt moisture and warmness of her navel the and fregarance of her navel was driving me crazy we were about to go when suddenly my sister abdomen started toain very badly she was not able to stand i made her lay on bed and made hercomfertable she said my abdomen is paining i pushed her pallu from her belly and saw her silky smooth milky white belly and her deep navel hole i slowley touched her belly oh god it was like touching a ice cream i was just staring at her navel continuesly she saw me and asked beta why are you starring my belly and navel i said didi i wanna play with your navel she thinked for one minute and said ok i licked kissed tickled and licked her belly and navel and all i heard was her moaring sound ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmhhhhhhhhhhhhh eeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh nnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr mmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhh she was enjoying from that day till now whenever i wanna play with her belly and navel she never refuses she to enjoys it a lot

কোন মন্তব্য নেই: